Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kloe is 4 Months Old!!


Well my little tiny baby girl is 4 months old already, and today was her checkup...I cannot believe how big she is getting!! As you can see from the picture (!) she now weighs 14 pounds, 5.5 ounces, and she is 24.5 inches long! That's a long way from 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches back on August 12! She had to get 2 shots for which she was very brave and only cried briefly, and now she doesn't have to go back until her 6 month checkup in February.


Kloe's loving big sis was very concerned about the shot situation, and even at one point said that she wished it was her that had to get them instead of Kloe. I decided to see how serious she was, so I told her that I would go ahead and tell Dr. MacDonald to give the shots to Kalee instead. Her face immediately revealed her panic, and she quickly corrected herself saying that she wished it were ME getting the shots instead of either her or sissy!!! And that's the kid who calls herself my BFF, people!!!!
The doctor said that she is very pleased with how she is growing, and that she seems to be a very social baby...she was talking to everyone in the office! Hmmm....wonder where she gets that!!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I would have taken the shots for her and Kalee too!