Monday, October 5, 2009

10 Months Later.....

Well, here we are, almost 10 months since my last post....sigh!!! So I'm going to make a go of it again and try to keep everyone up to speed on my sweet baby girls!

Probably the biggest development of all is that Kalee has started KINDERGARTEN!!!!! She absolutely loves it and her adjustment to being gone all day wasn't nearly as ugly and horrid as I had feared! As everyone warned me, it was much harder for me than for the little scholar! She loves her teachers and her school, which is brand new and beautifully state of the art! (Seeing all the cool things that they have made me briefly miss teaching...but by briefly I mean less time than it took you to read this sentence!! ;-) I think that Kloe misses Kalee during the day but she is very busy playing with Phillip and napping, so she is surviving!!







Another major milestone is that Kloe is 1!!!! We were at the beach with Grandma, Grandpa, Sherry, Kevin, Lindsey, and Bailey for her birthday, so she had a beach party and then another soiree at home! She is quite the party girl!!! Here are some pics.....













So that is a start...I will post lots more pictures and try to share some of the fun things that we have done in the past few months!

1 comment:

Julie Ball said...

Wonders never cease! ;) I'm just messing with you... it's hard to manage blogs and facebook and the message board! I'm so behind on going through my photos, it is not even funny! But anyway, you do have two of the cutest girls on the planet! It always makes me smile to see pictures of them!