Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Fun Afternoon at the Mall















Yesterday I had some exchanges to make at the mall so we talked Daddy into joining us and we had a leisurely afternoon of shopping!










Kalee had me laughing before we left and made me realize what a freak I am about capturing all of the girls' firsts. I was dressing Kloe and put her in a little pair of shoes, more like slippers really. Kalee came in to see if we were ready yet and got so excited and said. "Oh, Mommy, this is Sissy's first time wearing shoes! Where's the camera?" It's so great to have her as a helper...she won't ever let me slip up!!!! So here is a shot of Kloe in her new kicks....









Kalee had some Build a Bear Bucks to spend so she couldn't wait to get in there and purchase Amy a new outfit, but on the way there she had some fun at the toy store, rockin' out the show....








and she also had a fun time in the Halloween store.....














Then we went for a super fun ride on the merry go round where we about made ourselves sick on "the spinny thing" and then we headed for home because Kalee said she was "pooped!"


No comments: