Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Back!!







Well, I know that yet again I have been slacking on the blog (thanks for the reminder, Pauline :) ) so I am back and I SWEAR I am going to be updating it more!!We really haven't been up to anything too terribly exciting lately, mostly just hanging out and playing a lot!! The weather has been absolutely beautiful so we have been walking around the 'hood and, of course, hanging out in the driveway!! We had a fun surprise visit from Mom Mom and Aunt Nikki which was lots of fun, even though it was too short! And we are looking forward to going to Cherokee for the weekend in 2 weeks with Mom Mom and Pop Pop!



The girls are both doing really well. Kloe is just such a sweet and happy baby, and she has been smiling sooo much lately! When she wakes up in the morning she is just so smiley and sweet, ESPECIALLY when she sees Kalee! Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a good picture of her smiling, though...my dumb camera is too slow and I always miss the moment! She is sleeping for at least 10 hours at night, the little sweetheart!! (She knows her momma doesn't do well with no sleep!) She is awake for longer and longer periods during the day, and she also loves to be outside with us.



Kalee is her same usual hilarious self! She keeps us all laughing constantly with her all-too grown up ways! Danny went golfing yesterday with some friends and I asked her what she would like to do for the day, so, of course, she chose the mall! So we hung out at Build a Bear, ate soft pretzels, checked out Halloween costumes, got a new outfit, and generally had a fun "girly" day! Then we went to a friend's house for a birthday dinner and the girls partied it up till 11:00! I actually had to wake Kloe up at 10:30 this morning!!

No comments: