Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Smith Mountain Lake










This past weekend we had the EXTREME good fortune to spend some time at Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia! The best part of all is that it was with Sherry, Kevin, Lindsey, and Bailey! They are so much fun to go away with...we had a blast!!!!!! I really love my family!

But anywho...back to the lake! The mansion, I mean house that we stayed in was A-MAZ-ING, and that is a SERIOUS understatement!! 7 bedrooms, amazing living areas, a gorgeous kitchen, decks and patios galore, the lake in the backyard, a boathouse with docks and lifts....I could seriously go on and on and on!!! It was fabulous...although VERY creepy when I was there by myself!! (By the end of the weekend, us girls were afraid to go anywhere by ourselves!!!!!)

I especially enjoyed taking over 600 pictures with my new camera....heeheehee!!!! I did manage to edit them down to 400, but it was tough! There was just so much beautiful scenery, not to mention my little princesses!! Here are some of my faves.....









No comments: