Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love my Babies....

This morning I had one of those moments that make me so so happy to be a mommy to my two little princesses!!! Kalee is sick today, unfortunately...she started coughing yesterday, then developed a fever, and had a very hard time resting last night. Much to her dismay, she had to miss school today due to these "issues," and we made a trip to the doctor's office to figure out what we were dealing with exactly. (***I say "issues" because I was not allowed to say that she was sick, only that she had a cough, fever, and headache, but she is NOT sick.***)

While we were there, the poor little thing was looking so wiped out and pitiful, but yet she sat on the table next to Kloe and entertained her the WHOLE time. She made faces, clapped, acted silly....whatever it took to make Kloe giggle. And I mean GIGGLE...Kalee really has a way with Kloe and she gets the biggest, craziest belly laughs out of her! Then Kalee sat there and told me how much she loved Kloe and that she was the cutest baby ever....just being really sweet in spite of the fact that she could barely get her words out without a coughing fit.

Just thought I'd share...it was a bright spot in what has otherwise been a SUPER CRAPPY start to my week!! I also want to mention that I am really thankful for my amazing husband and my wonderful friends who have been so sweet and supportive...I am a very lucky lady!!!

1 comment:

sara-summer oliphant said...

Aren't those the most rewarding moments. I had a moment like that yesterday and literally started crying because it just made me so happy and proud of my girls!