Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast Day!!!





































Yesterday was Thanksgiving Feast day for all of the Kindergarten classes at Caleb's Creek. The classes each made their own "Stone Soup" and then feasted together in the hallway...it was a blast! The kids had so much fun, and so did I!!!! I just love the kids in Kalee's class. They are so sweet and loving, and all of their hugs when I go in to help out actually make me miss being in the classroom a little!!!

And they all love Kloe, too! She escaped from the stroller shortly after we arrived but she was really good. She just wandered around the room, checking out all the kids and all their cool "toys." She especially liked writing on the chalkboard and sitting on Mrs. Lofton's spinning stool! Then she thoroughly enjoyed the after-lunch dance party! I think she will be more than ready for school when the time comes!

Kalee was excited that I was there, which I just love!!! Sometimes she is way "beyond" her age but luckily I'm not a total embarrassment yet (only in the cafeteria, apparently, if you read my previous post!!!). We made dessert with the kids (Oreo Cookie Turkeys) and helped get them all situated at their tables to enjoy their lunch with all of the other classes. They dressed as Pilgrims and Indians, and they were sooooo cute!!!! Kalee was a Pilgrim yesterday because she had been an Indian last week for the cafeteria Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments: